23 Oct 2009

Camelenga the Hallowed


I'd just like to say what a wonderful boyfriend I have. Last night, being a Thursday, is one of my 'stay late at work nights' as Stefan usually goes out geeking (board game club / role playing). I think I ended up leaving the office shortly after 22.00. Whilst sitting there I was getting more and more annoyed at the amount of work I had to do before going off on holiday (I've been off sick for two days this week). What was annoying me more though was that I wasn't at home to run Headless Horseman to try to get my squashling pet...the one thing between me and the Hallowed achievement.

On getting home I saw a light on upstairs...and wondered whether Stefan forgot to turn it off before going out. I rang the doorbell just in case, and he answered. He hadn't gone out as he had a headache, but rather than ringing me and telling me (knowing that I would have come home from work and had to work during my holiday instead), he decided to stay home alone and let me think he had gone out.
It got even better tho... he'd decided to run HH for me...and he won the pet for me (sorry Issy!). He didn't even click on it, so I could and get the achievements....I instantly turned from a having a really bad mood to being really happy...
My happy mood even lasted this morning...where I may have been seen dancing around the house singing 'I love you squashling....I do, I love you squashling....I do...'

No comments:

Post a Comment